Trett Digest Volume 17

What's up guys? When I checked out my last digest I was enjoying my last morning in Las Vegas before my flight back into Newcastle that same afternoon. I arrived in the UK on the evening of 31st July, then spent the night relaxing with my Mom before flying to Benidorm with the boys the following day. This like all lads holiday’s was just a week of drinking and sunbathing with a couple of nice meals thrown in for some balance, in summary it was awesome to catch up with my boys.


After a wild week in Spain I arrived back in the UK on Friday 9th August around 01:00am which wasn’t ideal ahead of my 11:00 arranged meeting time with the NPF boys in Newcastle for some white water rafting. However, I got a little bit of rest and made my way into town to catch up with the NPF crew. It was great to see a lot of the old faces again, but also nice to meet two new friends including NPF affiliates Shentoku and Benrus.


The rafting was lots of fun and afterwards we enjoyed lunch at TGI Friday’s. Then it was back to House HHH to play some drinking games and get ready for town, this night was out of control and so funny from start to finish. 


The night had a little bit of everything thrown in, but all ended well with me as I ended up taking a taxi to Cramlington to do the wild thing. Then the following day I spent it with my adorable niece and nephew, Lauryn and Zach giving them presents from Australia and taking them to Pizza Hut for lunch.


Just yesterday Monday 12th August, I relaxed with my Mom all day taking her for lunch at John The Clerk of Cramlington. Then taking my boy for a walk and a play around Seven Oaks Park, It’s amazing how the simple things in life can bring you so much joy and comfort.


This brings me to right now, it’s Tuesday morning and I’m relaxing in bed. I will be finalizing my flight details with Chris this afternoon and flying to Miami tomorrow morning, which I’m mega stoked about.

Thanks for reading

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting FTP, we hope you enjoyed the article & your feedback is important to us. Please comment & we will endeavour to reply.