Trett Digest Volume 19

I’ve bought a car, partly as a matter of necessity to work for Dave sports trading, but predominantly because I’ve had a car since I was seventeen and felt handcuffed without one. Despite living only a £5 taxi fare into Newcastle city centre, I still felt I had my freedom restricted not being on the road. So I got a 54 plate Ford Focus Flight and it runs pretty well, also in the process of transferring my private T2 ETT plate over to hide the age a little.


So yeah this helps out a lot when sports trading, obviously makes it a lot of easier to get around the bookmakers to get the bets on. Another bonus of being on the road is I can now commute to Cramlington and back pretty easily, it’s just 15/30 minutes down the A1 depending on traffic. So I’m back getting involved in my good friend Gary Sidney’s boot camp, this is three times a week and then five a side football twice a week should help heaps with my fitness. I’m determine to get this part of my life corrected and finally beginning to get everything in place, just need to be strict with my diet. I’m currently 94kg and hoping to get that down to around 75kg ideally, although I won’t be doing anything in a hurry and just taking one step at a time. I’ll continue to check in here and over at the NPF Health & Fitness Tips Blog with my progress.


I played the £330 SPT Grand Final last weekend which didn’t go too well and I got stacked relatively early, if I’m honest with myself I didn’t play very good and couldn’t get my head right. The journey to Nottingham was not to no avail though, as I had a pretty wild night out with ‘Howard/Dixon Stable’ and also Allen Wang.


On the topic of poker, during November and December I’ll be playing poker almost every weekend with a pretty hectic schedule;

Sunday 3rd November: £110 Aspers Monthly
Friday 8th November: £1,070 GUKPT Blackpool
Sunday 24th November: £162 Genting Quarterly
Sunday 1st December: £110 Aspers Monthly
Saturday 7th December: £25 Smoggies Live Final
Sunday 8th December: £100 FTP Christmas Poker Party
Friday 13th December: £880 GPS Grand Final Sheffield

Away from the green felt I’ve been partying pretty hard, having several nights out with my non-poker friends. Then of course with the poker boy’s we here at HHH hosted a Halloween Party on 31st October, this was a whole lot of fun with everybody seemingly having a wonderful night. #delboy #halloween #scary #spooky


Then looking forward I’ve appointed myself chief organizer for the official NPF Christmas Night out, this is going to be on either Saturday 30th November or Saturday 21st December. Any NPF affiliates interested in going check out the thread and let me know your preferred date;


Hoping to get this all finalized by tomorrow evening. That’s all for now folks, thanks as always for stopping by and reading.

Have a great weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting FTP, we hope you enjoyed the article & your feedback is important to us. Please comment & we will endeavour to reply.